A downtown oasis at 30 East Broad Street, across from the Cookeville Municipal Building, this park is a great place for picnics, leisurely walks and relaxing. The park features an interactive fountain, performance pavilion, rose garden, seasonal concession stand, restroom facilities and Heart of the City Playground, the area’s only all-inclusive, fully accessible playground. Enjoy the refreshing splash of Dogwood Park’s fountain April through October.
* Vehicles are not permitted in the park.
* Skateboarding is prohibited.
* Pets are welcome but must stay on leash and under control at all times. Please pick-up after your pet.
* Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by special event permit.
* Grills, smokers, and fires are prohibited.
* Fountain deck surface is wet and may be slippery. No running.
* Water-appropriate shoes are recommended.
* Animals, bicycles, and other riding toys are prohibited in the fountain.
* Please be courteous and considerate of other users.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.